Health IT Standards: Mapjects supports major portions of core skills such as understanding of the foundational Health IT standards being used nationally and globally, including: ICD9, ICD10, ICD11
Mapjects Health IT Management
• Human factors engineering and human-system engineering
• Life cycle cost analysis (or Total Cost of Ownership for information and communication technologies-ICT)
• Lean/six-sigma quality methods
• Risk management and risk mitigation (ISO 80001 et al)
• HTM Maturity Models, HIMSS ERM Maturity Model
• Business process engineering/re-engineering and management of change
Mapjects Health Leadership Support:
• Skilled Health Services Recruitment, training, and retention of ICT professionals
• Cross-training and team building for patient and care oriented customer service
Health based Case studies supplemented by OMB reports and projects
- Both successes and failures, and SMART performance risk metrics and methods
- Policy approaches in eHealth standardization and interoperability
- Successful policy interventions to overcome barriers in standards adoption
- Governance, stewardship, equity and health systems integration of data standards and interoperability
- Policy and statutory authority components
- Regional perspectives on governance and stewardship of eHealth standardization
- Essentials of a good policy framework for adoption of standards for interoperability of eHealth systems.
Biocare frameworks and bio device centric cybersecurity
Mapjects can enable support of cybersecurity, where risks are growing with connected and networked modern medical devices to multiple platforms and devices, which result in more targets (vectors) for infiltration and exploitation. For e.g. risks of Cyber attacks:
(1) Disrupting health care, patient care – devices connected to the internet malfunction due to malware and viruses, origins of the infection do not have to be medical device-specific;
(2) Loss of health data such as EHR, protected health information (PHI) – PHI contains sensitive personal information, healthcare organizations are attractive targets for phishing attacks.
• HIS (Hospital Information Systems), including Electronic Health/Medical Record Systems (EHR/EMR)
• LIS (Clinical Laboratory Information System)
• RIS (Medical Imaging/Radiology Information System)
Mapjects support of patient and population health outcomes
Mapjects has performed work to support reports for HIV studies, behavioral health and chronic conditions. In terms of expenditure vs coverage, Chronic conditions are the single largest expense faced when it comes to healthcare, accounting for 85% of every healthcare dollar. Any investment using our turn key solutions make a very good for best ROI, since the Mapjects Biomedical and healthcare frameworks perform as oversight visual dashboards, case based or records based data can be integrated to explore and discover trends.
Mapjects is able to provide our white papers to interested parties with supporting demonstrations.
19 What new Health IT and mobile mHealth tools will be needed to assist improving individual patient and population health outcomes?